At Providence Orthopaedics, they expertise is in treating sports injuries. Providence Orthopaedics are committed to providing care to injuries sustained at all levels of physical activity, whether their customer are a weekend basketball-warrior, recreational skier, or professional athlete. Providence Orthopaedics offer minimally-invasive treatment options to get active individuals “back in the game”.
Interview with Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr Siow Hua Ming, Providence Orthopaedics
Providence Orthopaedics’s Available Services
- Evaluation, prevention and treatment of sports or exercise-related injuries
- Cortisone (H&L) injections, Platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) injection therapy
- Brace-fitting, custom orthotics, splinting, and casting
- Medical and surgical care of the shoulder, elbow, hands and wrist, hip, back, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Arthroscopy and minimally-invasive surgery (MIS)
- Outpatient Imaging (X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI Scan)
- Telephone: (65) 6684 2330
24-hour Tel: (65) 9848 3888
- Address: #08-54 Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre 38 Irrawaddy Road Singapore 329563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: sgbonedoctor.com
[button link=”https://www.facebook.com/sgbonedoctor” newwindow=”yes”] Follow Them On Facebook Now![/button]