Are you a career woman with a hectic schedule and constantly on the go? Perhaps cutting your time short in the bathroom could give you more time to do other important things. That said, your personal hygiene shouldn’t be neglected. Invest in these 10 bathroom essentials that help save your time and money in the long run:
- Shower heads If you’re rushing to work in the morning, perhaps it’s wise to avoid taking a bath and instead opt for a quick shower. Invest in a shower head that has the added function of head-massaging. It helps you to calm down and relax after a busy day.
- Bathroom tiles It will be much easier and quicker to clean the floor if you use tiles in your bathroom. Compared to other material, bathroom tiles only require one cleaning product to scrub off the floor, and you can use the same cleaning product to clean your shower enclosure or bathtub.
- Accessible vanity units A vanity unit that includes a sink and a storage will save you a lot of time, especially if it’s accessible from the spot you’re standing or sitting in the bathroom. There’s no need to get up and keep going back and forth between the shower room to the storage when you require something. Plus, you save a lot of water by not letting it run without you in the shower.
- Stylish storage A stylish and practical storage can help save your time when you’re in the hurry by stashing all of your important items at one place. Whether you’re looking for your hair care products, medicines, or cosmetics, it’s a lot easier and faster if you have them all at one place, as you don’t have to run around the house looking for your things.
- Towel rails Some people may think towel rails are insignificant and that they can simply hang their towels on top of the shower glass or curtain rail. But tower rails can surprisingly make your life easier by saving your time as it keeps your towels closer without soaking it.
- Instant water heater Get an instant water heater that includes a quick button push. You no longer have to wait a few seconds and waste a lot of water waiting for it to turn warm or hot.
- Soap dispenser Bar soaps tend to slip off hands. Ditch bar soaps and use a hand wash instead. You can buy a soap dispenser and refill it with a pack of hand wash gel.
- Plunger If you’re dealing with a clogged toilet, having a plunger in the bathroom saves time, and can possibly save you money by fixing it as soon as possible on your own without calling a plumber.
- Bidet Households that use bidet instead of solely relying on toilet papers tend to save a lot more and produces less household waste. Not only do bidets save the forest and water resource, you won’t have your toilet clogged with toilet papers. Plus, bidets will ease you off your pain if you’re suffering from rectal and anal conditions.
- 3-in-1 shower gel The best shower gel is one that has a 3-in-1 function, which means it can be used for body, face, and hair. Choose a product that is suitable for your skin type and contains PH skin-balancer.
Some of the bathroom essentials mentioned may cost you extra, but they can be a good long-term investment that will help save you time and money. Find out what your priorities and needs are and invest in a few products that will benefit you. With the bathroom essentials recommended, you no longer have to spend hours in the bathroom getting ready for work.