Did you have a bad hair day? People in Singapore face different kinds of hair problems and while this kind of issue is not as big as it seems, it affects our confidence and the way we look at things. There are people who have beautiful-looking locks but they suffer from scalp problems. Some worry about their limp and greasy hair. If you have hair issues that have been bothering you for quite some time now, this post will give you the quick and effective tips to remedy those issues.
- Gentle-cleansing shampoos for lack of volume. This can be solved by using volumizing and thickening hair products. But if you want something that is more effective and is easier to maintain, wash it with a gentle cleansing shampoo daily. Getting rid of the dirt, oil, and dust allows your hair to have the desirable volume you want.
- Scalp treatment for dandruff. The most effective scalp treatment in Singapore for seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff is usually done in four different steps. An expert will analyze the condition of your scalp before exfoliating and shampooing it. Before the treatment ends, the expert will do the final analyzing to check the condition of your scalp.
- Coconut oil and lemon juice for graying hair. Your gene is the number one culprit for having gray hair. If you’re tired of bleaching and coloring, try natural home remedies like mixing three teaspoons of lemon juice into coconut oil. Apply it and massage into your scalp before shampooing your hair once a week.
- Minoxidil for hair loss. Minoxidil is the active ingredient of many hair growth products on the market. This antihypertensive vasodilator medication does not only slow hair loss but also promotes hair regrowth. If you want something permanent and is not prone to any side effects, a hair transplant is right for you.
- Hair mask for dry and frizzy hair. Sometimes, using a conditioner is not enough if you have damaged hair. A hair mask is a better cure especially for people who always use flat irons to style their hair.
Aside from these quick fixes, remember that nutrition plays a huge part in the condition of our hair. Always brush gently and don’t expose your hair to chemicals and heat as much as possible. If you want the best quality of hair, do not forget the scalp. Both the hair and scalp play a major role in the health of your hair and general appearance.